Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

                    Whew, Whew, Whew! Our Christmas started on Christmas Eve when we let the kids open one present each. They went nuts! Mason opens presents like he has been doing it his whole life. Lydia just goes crazy and wants more! Then we was up at 4:30am to open the other presents and head to the first set of grandparents house. Where we had breakfast then lots of gifts. My kids got spoiled rotten of course. They are the only grand-kids on my husbands side of the family. Then it was off to my parents house for lunch and more presents. Then after our truck was full we headed home to relax and put up presents. Then the last set of grandparents came over cooked us dinner and showered us with gifts once more. Then the next day we had family over for my brother in laws birthday! Then tomorrow we are busy and then lord of the rings dinner/movie party. Then hopefully a cleaning/lazy day Monday. I am ready for it! Here are some pictures from the wonderful time we had. 

Finished advent calendar
Lydia loved this Santa tracker app.
grandparents surprised the kids with this.

Helping Nana Make pancakes.
We had a great Christmas. Very Lucky Parents.
Spoiled rotten. Lydia said thank you after everything she got. Very Lucky kids.



 I don't think these kids need anymore toys haha. The play room is full. We are very lucky to have such great family and friends. I feel very lucky to be able to give to family and our kids. Not many people able to do so. I appreciate everything we get and do not take it for granted. Even Lily got a bunch of stuff. I can't for next year when we have 3 kids! haha. I am feeling really good. Ready to see her! But I will wait till she is done cooking. I hope everyone had a great and safe Christmas! Gear up for the New Year!






2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a happy post <3 Merry Christmas to you and your family! "after our truck was full we headed home to relax" - LOL, this is great! What did Lily get? We had a wonderful Christmas too: it is so cute how the little ones learn all the things Christmas! Camilla is in love with all her new stuff - all on the new level of play, like a "big girl".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily got some clothes and blankets! I am so happy to hear your little one had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete