Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stealing Pictures.

  I just read a disturbing blog about people stealing kids pictures from parents blogs. Never have I ever thought of this happening to me. I really didn't know what to think about it. Kinda like well that won't ever happen and people could just remove your name from the picture. After talking to a friend of mine who knows a lot about blogging and her telling me some things about other bloggers and what not. I decided it would be a good idea to post the blogs name across my kids faces and be more careful of pictures I post up. It's going to take me awhile to fix all of these pictures and take some down. But in the end I will feel better about it all. Another way to check to see if your kids pictures are out there. Go onto Google.com and see the camera icon by the search button and upload your picture and hit search. It will look for any pictures that resemble that picture. So far so good on mine. Here is a link to blogger friend of mine with more information on the subject and ideas. Stealing Baby Pictures. Here is the article from the blog of a women who went through all of this. De Su Mama. I have replaced all of my pictures with my blogs name over the kids faces where the pictures are unusable. Hopefully this works. From here on out I am going to chose careful pictures to put on here .

1 comment:

  1. This is so not fair, to say the least :( You have a lot of work done! Great job!

    ReplyDelete