Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014.

  Thanks to all my readers for a great 2013! To all the new people I met this year through this blog. It was a great year. I watched my babies grow a year older and my family is healthy and safe! I can not complain. My husband and I grew our family which makes 2013 great! I am so ready for 2014 to see my new baby girl. We ate with family some traditional dinner of Corn Beef and black eye peas then,We just hung out with the kiddos and we barely made it to midnight. I think we fell asleep at 12:15 haha. But it was fun spending it the way we started it together as a family. How was your New years? Let's make this another great year! I am ready for you 2014 and all the great gifts and happiness you will bring!


Mason passed out around 9:30, Lydia passed out right after this at 10:30.



8 more weeks and 70 more days! 



2 comments:

  1. Let's make this another great year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- Thanks for following me on Google +. Congratulations on the soon-to-be baby! You might like my current giveaway for a Baltic Amber Teething Necklace. :)

    Ila from He Has MS

    ReplyDelete