Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm 27 Now And 37 Weeks Pregnant.

             

                                       16 days till Lily.

                       

 Today is my birthday. My Husband gave me his cold. I had to skip my 37 week appointment. My mom just got out of the hospital so we didn't meet up with my family. Since I was sick we didn't meet up with anyone for dinner. 37 weeks pregnant I am over a lot of things. 2 more weeks!!!! I let my daughter take pregnant pictures of me today and she loved it! I am stressed out to the max and worried. Feeling a lot right now. But I am trying to breath and be thankful for a lot right now. We haven't found a car yet but Saturday we are headed back out to look again ! Here are some pictures of some fun things from today and more..






   I love the pictures and she looked so cute taking the pictures. Great Memory!

Lydia and Mason's Kitchen. 
I am so glad the kids like these peanut butter apple sandwiches! Super easy and healthy!


Thanks to my friend Elaine at Sadie Bug of course for making this car seat cover. I love it!













Finally thanks to my mother in law for lifting my spirits and getting me a cake and balloons. Made it actually feel like my birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Some tough times: I am sorry... But the pictures and the cake are awesome! Hold on in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that your daughter is showing an interest in photography at such a young age. I read recently that children often take up the interests of their parents.

    I found your blog via a comment in the Mommy Bloggers group at Circle of Moms.

    ReplyDelete