Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Introducing Lily Edith

Just like all of my babies no date can be set for them to show up. I was scheduled for Friday she came Tuesday. I was having bad contractions so we went in and yep she was ready for us! 
Totally fine with that. The spinal I had hurt like crazy! But surgery went great. I cried like a little baby. I saw my husband fall in love all over again! My family all made it there in time. It was just amazing! She was big to 8 pounds 5 ozs. The doctor came in before she brought Lily in to tell me that 2 of her fingers were missing. My heart sank to the floor! So they brought her to me and I looked. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. She has her thumb , pointer and middle finger. Which is amazing because she can do everything anyone else can! I have gotten upset about it a couple of times. Not for her because I know she is going to be just fine. I worry about how the world will treat her. But if she is any child of mine she won't even care. Other than that and we have to take her to kosair to get her heart looked at. She is beautiful and the best baby ever! I am so in love. My other kids have been great to. They love their sissy! Here are so pictures. 





Cute Scrubs we got off of amazon. She didn't get to wear them at the hospital but they are still cute!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family! Lily is perfect!

    ReplyDelete