Monday, May 5, 2014

Lily is 2 months old.

                      


            Happy 2 months pretty girl! What a joy she is. Laughing , Smiling and holding her head up good. She has found her hands . Hardly ever cries unless she needs something then it's only a grunt. She is just amazing! Breastfeeding is going good. Still have the one bottle sometime in the day. I have tried mother's milk tea. Non-alcoholic beer (for the brewers yeast) oatmeal. I drink 64 0z of water. Seems to not matter what I do I still have to give her that one bottle. Which isn't a bad thing but it still sucks. But I am thankful I have been able to breastfeed for this long! We are working on tummy time which she isn't a fan of unless I lay her on my legs tummy down. She loves the play mat and her monkey blanket. She copies her dad and me when we go oh oh oh. She is so funny. I just can't say enough about her! So I will stop there. 


                                 I haven't been blogging as much as I should be but man 3 kids eh? I have been making all there lunches and helping Lydia with her site words. Potty training Mason and helping with his speech. Keeping the bills and house in order. Taking care of Lily. So really no time for myself right now. So whenever I find a little space in one day I try to fit in the time to catch you up on the family. We have been doing a lot of adventuring out into our beautiful state of Kentucky since it's so nice outside. Here are some pictures of the places we have been so far. 


Mason at Abraham Lincoln's Birthplace.

Lydia and Mason at Abraham Lincoln's Birthplace.



Me and the girls at the Patton Museum

Daddy , Lydia and Mason . Patton Museum.



We have been having a lot of fun with the kiddos. Mason isn't into it so much because he wants to go go go. Lydia loves it! We have much more places planned to visit. July we are headed to Alabama to visit with my husbands side of the family. Which I am super excited about! I am loving this weather! We picked up the kids a pool and we are awaiting on some warmer weather. We are also buying summer passes to a theme park that has been closed for 10 years or more Kentucky Kingdom! Anything you have planned for the summer?



The 140 kentucky Derby was this weekend. Here is Lily in her Derby hat.


Easter also happened! My kids looked straight up like some people from the great gatsby.







                                                            Have a Laugh on Me.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, she is beautiful! Great pictures and places <3

    ReplyDelete